Welcome to Foodie Friday! I’m linking up with Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama, Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl + Jess from Hello To Fit to create awesome healthy recipes each week! In honor of National Pizza Week, this week’s theme is…Pizza!
I’ve been really behind on life lately because there have been several other posts I’ve been writing for other websites, presentations to put together, rotations to straighten out, friends and family to spend time with…so what I’m really trying to say is that I don’t have a new recipe for you today.
I do, however, have several old ones from my own blog (if anyone remembers the Tikka Masala Pizza Cake I made for Friendsgiving in 2014?!), as well as a vegan garlic Naan/pizza dough recipe. There are a couple others too, as well as some pizza recipes from other fellow food bloggers!
In fact, since there are 21 recipes in this post, you could potentially make and consume a different pizza (or pizza-themed) at every meal for the next 7 days! :O! (Assuming that you eat 3 meals a day.)
Onward we march!
21 Pizza Recipes For National Pizza Week
Thai Chicken Pizza via Budget Bytes
Autumn Harvest Pizza with Butternut Squash via This Runner’s Recipes
Purple Cauliflower Pizza Crust via Suzlyfe (gluten-free, lactose-free)
Eggs & Bacon Oatmeal Breakfast Pizza via Healthy Helper
Veggie-tastic Pizza via Tasting Page (gluten-free)
Pizza/Calzones via Fairyburger
Cauliflower Pizza with Greek Yogurt Pesto via Food, Faith & Fitness
Pizza Snack Bars via Healthy Helper (vegan)
Butternut Squash Veggie Pizza via The Happy Healthy Freak (vegetarian)
Garlic Naan/Pizza Dough via Fairyburger (vegan)
Sausage & Zucchini Naan Pizza via Dancing to Running
Chicken & Spinach Alfredo Pizza via A Day in the Life on the Farm
Lamb Pizza with Cilantro Yogurt Sauce via Food, Pleasure & Health
Taco Pizza via Budget Bytes
BBQ Chicken Pizza via Fairyburger
Plantain Crust Pizza via Treats with a Twist
Homemade BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza via Powered by Bling
Cauliflower Pizza Crust [3 Ways] via Tasting Page (vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free)
- Wondering how I spent NYE? It had something to do with dancing in Qing dynasty clothing. Read more about it here! 😛
- I think pushing yourself out of your comfort zone once in a while can be really good for you–both in the realsm of life experiences and learning! Any plans to do that this year?
- Whenever I’m back in town, I basically live at my second home (aka pole studio) whenever possible, hence how I ended up spending ~12 hours in a single day TAing at Twirly Girls! <3
Interested in getting to know more about any of your super-awesome co-hosts? :]
- Farrah | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Jess | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin‘
Join us next week for Heritage Appreciation!