Welcome to our weekly Foodie Friday link up! I’m linking up with Annmarie from the Fit Foodie Mama + Esther from Chocolate Runner Girl to create awesome healthy recipes each week! This week’s theme is Copycat Recipe!
I’m a huge fan of recreating restaurant/eatery favorites at home whenever possible so I’ve been trying to expand my copycat recipes!
Sadly, I’m still finishing up week 11 of my 14-week streak of 80-hour work weeks, so I unfortunately do not have a new recipe for you this week. Buttttt thankfully the BGB Community’s got you covered! ;P
16 Copycat Recipes to Try This Weekend
Pollo Asado Fries @ Fairyburger
Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup @ Healthy Helper Blog
Cauliflower Nachos @ All Roads Lead To Healthy
Apple Nachos @ Fairyburger
Banana Stuffed with Picadillo @ Emily Ruth Weir
Cheddar Bay Biscuits @ Healthy Helper Blog
Lamb Souvlakis @ Lively Table
Homemade Spaghetti O’s @ Strength & Sunshine
Restaurant-Style Red Thai Curry @ Food, Pleasure & Health
Hawaiian POG Drink @ Fairyburger
“Better Than Carvel” Homemade Gluten-Free Vegan Ice Cream Cake @ Strength & Sunshine
Copycat Starbucks Black & White Cookie @ Healthy Helper Blog
Coconut Ginger Ice Cream with Mango + Passionfruit @ Fairyburger
- Ever wonder what it’s like to be on the pediatric inpatient service? Join me for a “day in the life” on the pediatric floors!
- Come hang out with me at Mount Diablo State Park for Travel Tuesday!
- P.S. It’s Match Day today! This time last year, I found out where I was going for my residency! If you have any 4th-year medical students in your life, send them some good thoughts! <3
- Farrah | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Annmarie | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
- Esther | blog | facebook | instagram | pinterest | twitter | bloglovin’
Join us next week for Food Blogger Love!